The Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure team helps clients transform their IT infrastructure using comprehensive, intelligent infrastructure solutions, including cloud, data centers, security solutions and service management. We support digital strategies of our clients by designing and implementing flexible IT solutions.
AS AN ACCENTURE TEAM MEMBER, YOU WILL BE ENGAGED IN:
- Delivery of IT solutions in cloud, hybrid and on-premises model for Enterprise customers – banks, telecoms, corporations.
- Participating in implementation and design of technical solutions in the fields of IT architecture, automation, Disaster Recovery / High Availability for IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, IDaaS, CaaS.
- Identifying the possibilities of optimization and transformation of client IT infrastructure.
- Initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Excellent command of English.
- Ability to meet travel requirements when applicable. Headquarter is in Warsaw.
- Meet at least 4 of the following:
Ø Knowledge of at least one public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) confirmed with certificate, completed implementation or operational support.
Ø Experience developing simple scripts and applications with one of: Node.JS, Python, PowerShell, PowerCLI.
Ø Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) approach using machine-readable definition files (for instance Ansible).
Ø Deep understanding of advanced OS features (Windows, Linux).
Ø Experience with virtualization technologies (VMware, RHV/KVM, Hyper-V, Oracle VM) or cloud platforms (RedHat CloudForms; RedHat OpenStack).
Ø Foundation experience or reasonable understanding of some aspect(s) of network stack and network protocols.
Ø Agile or PMI methodologies and norms awareness, understanding of CI/CD process, ITIL.
Ø Experience or reasonable understanding of some aspect(s) of computer security: network security, application security, security protocols, cryptography, etc.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Ability to develop your skills through participation in projects based on the newest technologies.
- Professional trainings (available in Poland or abroad).
- Direct cooperation with worldwide leading IT companies.
- The prospect of getting to know many industries for ex. Banking, Telco, FMCG, Retail, Energy.
- Competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.