- Increasing value capture through acceleration of transaction execution timetable
- Exceeding labor and non-labor synergy targets while minimizing implementation costs (CTA)
- Meeting critical Day 1 business and enabling technology requirements
- Determining the right transaction opportunities
- Aligning the operating model with the company’s strategic direction
- Providing technical due diligence
- Modeling synergies and costs to achieve the integration
- Defining the high-level approach for integration
- Assessing IT Operating Model and providing a framework for the future state
- Definition of IT carve-out/ separation strategy
- Setup and planning of IT carve-out/ separation program
- Management and support of IT carve-out program execution across all IT domains and countries from concepts to successful Day 1 cut-over
- TSA identification, setup and tracking
- Synergy and costs-to-achieve (CTA) identification and tracking
- IT target-state design, IT integration planning and IT road map development
- Identifying the capabilities IT needs to create value for the combined entity
- Managing and implementing the integration program
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in at least one stage of the Merger & Acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery pre- or post- merger activity) with IT M&A focus (post-merger IT integration, IT carve-out)
- First class written and verbal communication skills including excellent business English and a good level of proficiency in German (regarded as a strong asset)
- Experience in advisor role for leading solutions supporting complex M&A transactions
- Strong background in the following technical disciplines: IT Operating Model, Enterprise Architecture, IT Architecture, IT infrastructure (Network, Data Centers, Databases), shared services / outsourcing of a significant IT process, IT Operations, IT finances and expenses, cloud (PaaS/IaaS/SaaS), virtualization, public/private clouds, Data Management
- Professional experience in industry-leading frameworks and methodologies (e.g. PMI, ITIL, Agile),
- Proven track record in the leading high-impact IT transformation initiatives in multicultural environments, for example: CRM / ERP implementation, IT operating model change, IT infrastructure upgrade
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.