Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
Process documents according to agreed timelines, prepare various reporting on a daily and weekly basis as well as effectively manage e-mail communication with the Client and Suppliers.
Mostly you will be responsible for:
- Processing documents in a timely manner and in accordance with defined processes and client's requirements
- Maintaining a regular relationship with suppliers and client
- Vendor account, aged debit and credit items reconciliation
- Preparing payment proposals
- Preparing daily and weekly reports e.g. Invoices Pending for Approval/Query resolution, daily status report
What we do expect from you?
- Educational background in finance, accounting or economy is an advantage
- Very good communication skills in English and basic communication skills in German
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook)
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year - end closing
- High accuracy and focus on details
What can we offer:
- Location: Warsaw
- Civil contract
- Challenging position in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in a renowned company
- Excellent work atmosphere
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.