is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
You will work as the 'face' to the Greek Market Brand Managers for a Digital Marketing Campaigns and Content Management services. Your job would be to manage end to end digital activities including planning, asset collection, implementation, tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns on time and quality.
Mostly you will:
- craft verbal and written guidance for sales and marketing professionals
- provide constructive and specific feedback surrounding content marketing ecosystem and customer lifecycle
- review campaign metrics and presents trends and insights
- organize and lead remote conversations with specified Partners while best representing the interests of the Client
- work independently, take ownership of respective accounts while also work collaboratively in team setting
- lead dedicated team of Junior Digital Marketing Specialists