- Minimum Masters’ degree (preferred in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or similar)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with preferably 3 in consulting
- Strong project management skills where technology was a crucial element
- Deep understanding of and experience in at least one industry (Banking, Insurance, Power & Utilities, etc.)
- Broad and applicable knowledge of cutting edge technology trends (including, but not limited to Machine Learning, Distributed Ledger, Internet of Things) and their impact on business models
- Proven track record of delivering and presenting key findings to all levels of management in an organization including C-level executives
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
- Experience and desire to continue working in international, competitive & challenging environments
- Experience with hands on application of technology in facing business challenges of executives
- Intellectual capacity and relevant experience in technology to develop creative solutions
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point and preferably also in a data analysis tools such as Power BI, Tableau or similar
- First class written and verbal communication skills including excellent business English and a good level of proficiency in another European language (regarded as a strong asset)
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Company car and petrol allowance
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Professional Strategy College training in the USA
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams consisting of leading subject matter experts
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects and learn innovative approaches of problem structuring and solving
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.