- Understanding of Data Warehousing topics and knowledge of data modeling principles – previous experience with Oracle Database, MS SQL Server or other is a plus
- Well developed PL/SQL skills
- Understanding of ETL topics – previous experience with ETL tools (eg. ODI, SSIS, Informatica) is a plus
- Experience with cloud technologies (eg. Amazon, Azure, Oracle) is a plus
- Willingness to learn and extend professional experience
- Being a team player with ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
- Higher education
- Excellent command of English
- Availability and mobility to work on projects in Poland and across Europe
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.