Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Single Point of Contact for the client for F&A (Finance& Accounting) Service Delivery Operations
- Provide support to the Clients Finance Management Team for Operations & Delivery related matters
- Act as the Escalation Point for Clients
- Implementation of process improvements, including six sigma, operational excellence, innovation framework
- Proactively improve client satisfaction and customer relationships working with Client Leadership
- Support sales opportunities and validate expected delivery capability for F&A Ops
- Build a strategic development direction
- Measure cost effectiveness
- Manage employees delivering the client service, including their professional development
- 10 + years of experience in managing teams in SSC/BPO environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience working with global services
- Experience in multinational organizations
- Experience in the development of business performance and compliance metrics and multi-function background including and understanding of Procurement, Finance, IT or other capability
- Change management experience
- University degree and qualifications in accountancy/ management/economy
- Very good English
- Ability to drive significant change while coaching and developing the teams
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,)
- Readiness to travel occasionally
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Check out all our job vacancies at our website:
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.