Have you ever considered how it feels the be the last resort? The final frontier? The last outpost and the hero, that defines the difference between excellence and failure? Now is your chance! Use your curiosity, passion, soft skills, and a broad knowledge. Join the team of world class testers now. It is you, who will define a new level of software quality for our clients. We cannot wait for you to join our team!
As an Accenture team member, you will be engaged in:
- performing all aspects of automation testing from setting up test environments up to tests execution and reporting
- creating and developing tools for automated testing
- creating automated test scenarios
- reporting test results
What do we expect from you?
- At least 1 year of experience in testing and software quality assurance including testing automation
- Knowledge of UFT, ALM and benchmarks test
- Ability to analyze software defects
- Knowledge of Java/Jenkins (nice to have)
- Experience in test automation tools and frameworks like Selenium
What can we offer?
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest IT companies in the world
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold
- Support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career - professional trainings, access to advanced knowledge databases, career counseling, clearly defined career path
- Flexible working hours
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.