- Basic knowledge of at least one selected programming languages (preferred: C, C++, C#, Java, Python)
- Students’ of last years of courses like: IT, telecommunication, electronics, mathematics, IT systems
- Interest or experience regarding process of software development, implementation and software testing (Continuous Integration/Delivery)
- English language at least on communicative level
- Good knowledge of control systems in Git version
- Knowledge of script language and ability to write scripts (etc. Bash, Powershell)
- Availability during the internship (min. 24 hours per week)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of processes regarding software development, especially in Enterprise environment
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps methodology
- Knowledge of tools and solutions used in DevOps: Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Cheff, AWS, Azure itd.
Benefits of internship at Accenture:
- Work experience in an international company
- Care of an experienced mentor during internship
- 3 months paid internship (for some with possibility to extend cooperation)
- Excellent working atmosphere
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Services Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”