Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
As Network Security Architect You will participate in the development and support of various network services for Accenture. Mostly you will:
- Lead the definition, design and documentation of technical network security environments globally.
- Deploy solution architectures, conduct analysis of alternative architectures, create and maintain architectural standards, define processes to ensure conformance with standards, institute solution-testing criteria.
- Focus on network security technologies such as firewalls, IDS, NAC, SSL VPN as well as overall network security design.
- Provide 4th tier support for network security technologies and act as a link to higher level vendor support teams.
- Device configuration, networking design, troubleshoot, knowledge transfer