- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- You will be involved in full cycles, end-to-end, global Intelligent Automation projects guiding our clients through the safe passage towards successful Go-Live.
- You will lead Workshops to gather As-Is process details, identify potential for Intelligent Automation and design To-Be processes that include Automation solutions.
- You will create As-Is process documentation
- You will advise on business process re-engineering
- You will deliver training to client teams on RPA (Robotic Process Automation) deployment methodology
- You will be travelling across the world to cooperate with leading CMT industry players.
- You will release your potential by working in a dynamic, cross-cultural, innovative team.
- You will play an active role in developing breakthrough digital solutions.
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Min 2+ years of overall industry, IT or consulting (preferred) experience and minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Business process analysis experience and very good knowledge of at least one process modelling notation such as BPMN or UML, as well as experience in process modelling tools e.g. MS Visio, ARIS
- Process Design and Optimization knowledge / certification (i.e. Lean Six Sigma)
- Project Management knowledge / certification (PMP, Prince 2); Agile methodology experience / certification will be a plus
- Team player with ability to work in a distributed delivery environment.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). A good level of other foreign language would be an asset.
- A proven record of Optimization or Intelligent Automation related projects experience on various levels (i.e. business analysis, solution design, testing, implementation, support)
- Experience with Chatbots, Machine Learning solutions or RPA tools (i.e. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath) is considered as an additional asset, but not a strict requirement
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Travel of around 50%-70% (annual) of time and could be less or more. Travel is required - typically a full-time week (Monday to Friday) on client location abroad during a project, with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland; applicable for Europe based assignments). Flexible (i.e. Monday to Thursday) or Remote work is also an option and will depend on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects by travelling to various locations around the world.
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.