Business and project management knowledge and experience
- Min 2+ years of overall industry, IT or consulting (preferred) experience and minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Business process analysis experience and very good knowledge of at least one process modelling notation such as BPMN or UML, as well as experience in process modelling tools e.g. MS Visio, ARIS
- Process Design and Optimization knowledge / certification (i.e. Lean Six Sigma)
- Project Management knowledge / certification (PMP, Prince 2); Agile methodology experience / certification will be a plus
- Team player with ability to work in a distributed delivery environment.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). A good level of other foreign language would be an asset.
Technical knowledge and experience
- A proven record of Optimization or Intelligent Automation related projects experience on various levels (i.e. business analysis, solution design, testing, implementation, support)
- Experience with Chatbots, Machine Learning solutions or RPA tools (i.e. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath) is considered as an additional asset, but not a strict requirement
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects by travelling to various locations around the world.
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.