Job Location: Warsaw
Regional Description: Poland
Job Number: 00656007 00656007_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
As a Reporting Analyst you mostly will be responsible for preparing reports and discovering new trends within the project scope.
· Preparing timely reports
· Preparing and and giving presentations
· Proactive support in data analysis
· Supporting the application development (testing, providing feedback)
· Proactive support for process improvements
· Tableau knowledge nice to have · Very good knowledge Excel is a must · Knowledge of VBA, Powerpoint, Sharepoint · Communicative English · Proven ability to work independently, taking full responsibility fot given tasks
· Tableau knowledge nice to have
· Very good knowledge Excel is a must
· Knowledge of VBA, Powerpoint, Sharepoint
· Communicative English
· Proven ability to work independently, taking full responsibility fot given tasks
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city