- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Leading the creation and evolution of Digital Asset Management capabilities by developing the in-house roadmap focused on streamlining operations, optimized userflows, permissions, and maintaining best practice asset management.
- Responsible for Asset Investment Planning project execution with policy design for maintenance, repair and replacement
- Work on Project Management Activities including tracking of project budget, deliverables and resources, managing vendor relationships, mitigating project risks and managing project change requests.
- Integral part of Change Management in review of existing processes and procedures, definition of future state processes, development of training material and delivery of training sessions to business users.
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects by travelling c.a. 70% (annual) to various locations around the world.
- Permanent employment contract
- Knowledge of Digital Asset Management lifecycle- Failure Curve, Maintenance, Asset Investment planning, Key heath indicators and Repair-Replacement Knowledge
- Knowledge of processes from any of the Resources Industries (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals or Natural Resources) and Digital Asset Management- IOT, connected assets, predictive analytics of asset health, asset monitoring etc.
- Sound knowledge of Asset Management and Procurement Cycle.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating Business Requirements to Technical Requirements and Architecture.
- Experience in digital asset management Software Systems especially in SAP PM, EAM, Maximo, NRX Asset Hub etc.
- Evaluation and Analysis of the effectiveness of existing solutions, platforms, and tools against selected business and technology KPIs and strategic goals
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high caliber reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Active role in the identification of opportunities from existing relationships and by growing new networks
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead global distributed teams
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annually) of time and could be more. Travel is often required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Thursday/Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend at home location (Poland; applicable for Europe based assignments).
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Workday Certified Data Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - QA/Test Lead
SAP Customer and Logistics Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.