Looking for a rewarding career with global impact?
As Consultant, you will analyze, advice and architect the effective usage of Digital Asset Management systems. You will be responsible for leading overall strategy, implementation and workflow of the Digital Asset Management system.
What will you do?
- Leading the creation and evolution of Digital Asset Management capabilities by developing the in-house roadmap focused on streamlining operations, optimized userflows, permissions, and maintaining best practice asset management.
- Responsible for Asset Investment Planning project execution with policy design for maintenance, repair and replacement
- Work on Project Management Activities including tracking of project budget, deliverables and resources, managing vendor relationships, mitigating project risks and managing project change requests.
- Integral part of Change Management in review of existing processes and procedures, definition of future state processes, development of training material and delivery of training sessions to business users.
What we are looking for?
- Knowledge of Digital Asset Management lifecycle- Failure Curve, Maintenance, Asset Investment planning, Key heath indicators and Repair-Replacement Knowledge
- Knowledge of processes from any of the Resources Industries (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals or Natural Resources) and Digital Asset Management- IOT, connected assets, predictive analytics of asset health, asset monitoring etc.
- Sound knowledge of Asset Management and Procurement Cycle.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating Business Requirements to Technical Requirements and Architecture.
- Experience in digital asset management Software Systems especially in SAP PM, EAM, Maximo, NRX Asset Hub etc.
- Evaluation and Analysis of the effectiveness of existing solutions, platforms, and tools against selected business and technology KPIs and strategic goals
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high caliber reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Active role in the identification of opportunities from existing relationships and by growing new networks
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead global distributed teams