What we are looking for?
- Deep knowledge of any of the Resources Industries (Utilities, Energy, Chemicals) especially
in the area of Assets & Production
- Knowledge of Connected Workers Ecosystem- Field worker management, digital work automation, mobility application, Industry X.0-skills, machine learning, AI etc.
- Experience in Connected worker software in ERP (SAP PM, Oracle, IBM), Mobile apps (Kony), Click Software. Good to have exposure to AR/ VR (DAQRI, EPSON), Smart Glasses (Google glass, Meta one, Hololens) or Mobile Applications Deployment.
- Evaluation and analysis of the effectiveness of existing solutions, platforms, and tools against selected business and technology KPIs and strategic goals
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high caliber reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Active role in the identification of opportunities from existing relationships and by growing new networks
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead global distributed teams
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). Knowledge of French or German would be an additional significant asset.
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annually) of time and could be more. Travel is often required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Thursday/Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend at home location (Poland; applicable for Europe based assignments).
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.