What we are looking for?
- Experience as Consultant with at least one end-to-end SAP implementation project.
- Hands on experience in SAP S/4HANA and other SAP applications Testing, Cutover and GO-LIVE Readiness processes.
- Core skills in at least one of the SAP Modules: FI/CO, PS, SD, MM, PP/QM, PM, MDG.
- Team player with project management skills and ability to work in a distributed delivery environment.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). A good level of other foreign language would be an asset (German preferable).
- 3+ years of overall industry, IT or consulting (preferred) experience and minimum bachelor’s degree. We are looking for leads who will guide the client & the project team focusing on value added through project management skills. We don’t require SAP Technical Knowledge. We are looking for leads who will be familiar with SAP products.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – You will enjoy:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Permanent employment contract
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing to travel c.a. 70% (annual) of time and could be less or more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”