- Design and implementation of management standards (governance) solutions based on SOA / Tibco
- Collection / adaptation of technical, performance and quality requirements forming the material input layer in the project technical solutions
- technical support of test teams
- Knowledge of key technology suppliers in the above solution types (eg. Tibco ActiveMatrix, TIBCO Enterprise for JMS, TIBCO BusinessWorks, SOA)
- Documented experience (1-3 years) in the work with SOA or Tibco projects
- Knowlege of Java, XML XSLT lub Xpath, PL/SQL
- Higher technical education (preferred associated with IT)
- Fluent English and Polish
- Highly developed analytical, technical skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Creativity, ability to solve problems
- Work in a renowned company in the implementation of projects for leading Polish and foreign clients
- Wide possibilities of fast professional development through a clearly defined career path
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Worldwide access to the experience of Accenture employees, gathered in a modern knowledge management systems
- Attractive training package (including training abroad in the U.S.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.