is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work with the client & development teams to ensure SEO best practices & recommendations are properly implemented and accountable for reporting, data analysis & bench marking
- Collaborate work with other SEO team members across the projects as well as managing your own client’s websites and cooperate closely with client stakeholders to influence their business outcomes and positive satisfaction.
- End to end SEO Technical strategy responsibility for client websites
- Improve a company's Organic Search results as: non-paid traffic, CTR, ranks, user engagement
- Analyze the client’s competitors and maximizing search exposure