WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Min. 5-year proven SEO technical hands on experience (understanding of Basic Web Infrastructure, crawling: log file analysis, XML / HTML sitemaps, mobile bot crawl behavior, mobile: AMP, Progressive Web Apps, Responsive design, Structured data: Schema markup, Microdata & JSON-LD, Rich Snippets, page speed, migrations, rendering, content optimization, indexation, site structure)
- Min 2-years proven experience & understanding of US Local SEO Strategy and tactical implementation of auditing and expanding citation count for most competitive US metros, updating URL citations both manually & automatically using SEO tools
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Screaming Frog, Botify, Deepcrawl, SemRush, Conductor, YEXT, Google My Business Strong oral and written communication skills in English, other languages proficiency is a nice to have
- Problem solver and decision maker, analytical mind and presentation skills (studying traffic, analytics and reporting) and fast-learning skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
• Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
• Using florigen language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
• CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
• Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Please find attached the "Data Privacy Statement" on our website www.kariera.accenture.com. Print, sign and return the form by post to our office if you wish to be included in our recruiting process.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.