Job location: Katowice
Join us at Accenture’s Salesforce Competence Center in Katowice and specialize along with your professional interests - be it front-end, back-end, systems integration, marketing automation, data processing, business intelligence, machine learning or IoT.
Speak to us if you’re hungry to learn and up to the challenge of delivering projects for the big brands in Europe and US. You’ve been warned – we’re always busy here!
- Good object-oriented programming and design skills - SOLID, Apex, Java, .Net
- Familiarity with the web technologies (HTML, JS, CSS) and component-based frameworks - Lightning Components, Web Components, React, Angular
- Some systems integration experience appreciated - REST/HTTP, SOAP, asynchronous messaging
- Data modeling and querying skills - SOQL, SOSL, SQL, ORM frameworks
- Exposure to modern development practices – Git, Code Review, unit testing, CI/CD
- Exposure to cloud platforms appreciated - AWS, Azure, GC, Heroku
- Good English will help a lot and will use it a lot
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company
- Extensive training in the highest industry standards
- Employment contract
- Benefits package: private medical care, lunch vouchers, sport club card, life insurance and personal accident insurance, ability to use the corporate credit card AMEX Gold.
- Compensation for work in overtime (if required).
- Mentor, who will help you fully exploit the development opportunities in the company.
- Attractive training package (including international training), as well as permanent access to a comprehensive knowledge base and the assistance of international experts.
- Inclusion and diversity value - we’ve received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.