- Preparing analyzes of client's business needs and creating technical and business concepts for SAP system solutions
- Developing and implementing of new products and solutions for our clients
- Working on the latest solutions related to Business Intelligence - including mainly work with SAP BW and SAP HANA
- Higher education - preferred technical faculties (IT and related majors)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and analytical thinking abilities
- Creativity and ability to solve problems
- Availability and mobility (projects implemented throughout Poland and abroad)
- Experience in BI or ERP tools is welcome
- A clearly defined career path and attractive career opportunities.
- Access to modern knowledge and information exchange systems.
- Attractive training package (including foreign and technological training).
- Implementation of projects in Poland and abroad.
- Friendly work atmosphere, regular integration meetings, the opportunity to develop non-business interests in thematic clubs.
- A rich social package: private medical care, additional life insurance, sports tickets, lunch vouchers, American Express Gold corporate credit card.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.