What we do expect from you?
- Minimum 4 years of experience in digital marketing domain with proven knowledge of content marketing ecosystem, supporting the customer lifecycle, knowledge of marketing value proposition with ability to identify right tactics across multitude of marketing channels
- Experience with business to business partner marketing, channel marketing or other indirect marketing and / or sales channels along with ability to manage cross-cultural relationship
- Near-fluency in written and verbal English and Danish with proven ability to understand and interpret language nuance
- Excellent project management skills: impeccable time management, prioritization skills with meticulous attention to detail, and highly organized
- Proven record of success in managing the dedicated team both in aspects of people agenda and specific digital marketing projects
What we can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.