- Experience in Linux administration (at least 4 years)
- Troubleshooting/analytical skills
- Good Bash scripting skills (Perl or Python skills will be considered as an advantage)
- Knowledge of network services and protocols (e.g. HTTP, DNS, SMTP, NFS, NTP)
- Experience with OS security (hardening)
- Ownership attitude and client orientation
- Ability to work well under pressure in order to solve complex infrastructure problems
- Solid interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork
- Very good command of English.
- Experience with Red Hat Satellite or Spacewalk
- Understanding of concepts for the cloud. Experience working with Public Cloud, e.g. AWS, Azure or Google
- Demonstrable experience of working in technically complex, hosted environments, supporting multiple projects or Clients
- Experience with infrastructure management and automation using Chef and Ruby would be an asset
What we can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from the best IT experts on the market, trainings and certifications, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- After trial period possibility to work from home
- Relocation support
- Using foreign language and new cutting-edge technologies daily, cooperating with various Clients and international teams
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
We have been recognized as a Solid Employer (we provide our employees with regular trainings and development sessions, we respect Polish Labour Law/BHP, we pay on time and calculate overtime hours).
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Please find attached the "Data Privacy Statement" on our website www.kariera.accenture.com. Print, sign and return the form by post to our office if you wish to be included in our recruiting process.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.