- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
Enabling Clients: Rethinking IT and Digital ecosystems and innovate to create transformation value for their customers and organization. You will enable clients keep pace with fast-changing, customer-driven environments.
Enhancing your Skillset: Building expertise and innovating in shaping leading-edge solutions based on technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud.
Transforming Businesses: Developing customized, next-generation products and services that help clients shift to new business models designed for today's connected landscape of disruptive technologies.
- provide advisory services to define impact on new way of working to enable at agile practices as well as define target state processes, automation tools for agile and integrated delivery.
- work on assessments of organizations souring/demanding management processes, ways of working, toolset to define Agile capability and benchmark against other industry players.
- coach organizations on a variety of digital leadership topics as product management, and DevOps. Thanks to your effective communication skills, you will coach and mentor teams and leaders on Agile values and principles.
What we are looking for?
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
- Extensive hands-on experience with one or more Agile development methodologies (i.e. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of business implications of an Agile transformation
- Experience with large-scale agile frameworks like Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Nexus, etc;. conducting Agile Maturity assessments
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and mentoring teams, across functions and with people with Business and IT background
- Highly desired: being recognized in the Agile community thanks to publications, presentations and points of view.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from top Universities
- Minimum 3 years of consulting experience, consulting environment or at high tech companies
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered
- Willingness to travel at least 60% (annually). Projects are located abroad
- Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken) is required. Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French would be strong asset
- Scrum, SAFe or other Agile certification
Our Commitment to you:
- Working in a multinational and multiskilled environment
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
- Permanent employment contract.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.