Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Overall Purpose of Job
The responsibility of the team lead is to assist the manager in meeting the site metrics and goals by supervising a team of up to 10 team members performing Debt / Cash Collections. The team lead will serve as a point of escalation for client and customers and will be responsible for maintaining metrics in line with targets. The Team Lead will also conduct periodic coaching sessions, performance evaluations of his/her team members. He/She is also responsible for distributing the workload among his/her team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage a Cash Collection team for an international company within the social media industry.
- Identify improvement opportunities in work-flow, and/or team structure and suggest solutions.
- Manage ad-hoc operational projects and process improvement initiatives as per client requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve process effectiveness and communicate to delivery lead and client teams.
- Interface effectively with other teams, delivery lead and client teams.
- Manage the performance of the team and act as the team’s career counselor.
- Provide feedback to the team on performance and improvement opportunities and receive proposals from the team members
- Develop and administer performance requirements.
- Manage metrics and deliverables