We are an expanding Microsoft Business Intelligence practice in Warsaw,, currently seeking to boost our great team with the addition of talented business intelligence analysts and developers. This is an opportunity to join international projects, learn most advanced technologies in analytics areas, work with the top specialists and newest technolog.
- Analyzing user requirements.
- Implementing analytics models using latest Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies.
- Consistently delivering high-quality solutions by ensuring best performance and user experience of delivered solutions.
- Researching new technologies, working on proof of concepts and contributing to our Microsoft practice with own innovative ideas.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of key business analytics concepts (OLAP, Data Warehouse, ETL, etc.).
- Good communication/interpersonal skills, proactive, positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Progressive mindset when it comes to emerging technology.
- Fluent English and Polish speaking and writing.
- Availability during internship (min. 30 hours per week).
- A minimum three-month paid internship.
- Learning opportunities- taking part in developing an Information Systems used by millions of people around the globe.
- Gain experience in a reputable consulting company.
- Excellent Work Environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- References and employment opportunities with Accenture - simplified recruitment process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.