Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
About The Role:
The Mobilization Senior Manager is responsible for large, complex programs across multiple work streams, which may include transition of work to other geographies, and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, on-time delivery, and business outcomes of the programe They will define and implement processes, organization and operating infrastructures required to set up and begin operations of a new outsourcing engagement or assist in the transition of services from one operating entity to another.
What will you do:
- Supports cross-functional (operations, transition/migration, process transformation, analytics / digital, solution development etc.) global teams in identifying and effectively capturing new and previously identified outsourcing service opportunities
- Responsible in providing deal/location governance and enable effective escalation management
- Oversee transition programme implementation strategy, definition and integrated planning. Develop associated cost and business case models.
- Works with solution architects to create response materials to complex requests for information and request for proposals by developing innovative solutions that maximizes value for clients through considered and effective implementation strategies
- Represents Accenture and Mobilization in client presentations, orals and client visits to Accenture facilities as required.
- Reviews the deal solution and help the solution deal team incorporate the Operations implementation capabilities (transition, transformation and technology) effectively into the deal solution. Assesses the complexities in solution implementation and find effective resolution strategies