Job Location: Łódź
- performing all aspects of automation testing from setting up test environments up to tests execution and reporting
- creating and developing tools for automated testing
- creating automated test scenarios
- reporting test results
- At least 2 years of experience in testing and software quality assurance including testing automation
- Interest in testing and software quality assurance
- Knowledge of testing approaches and techniques
- Ability to analyze software defects
- Basic knowledge of SQL and SOAP UI
- Experience with version control systems (SVN/Git)
- Experience with Jira/HP QC/ALM/TFS or similar tools
- Experience in test automation tools and frameworks like Selenium
- A technical understanding of test automation and continuous integration
- Written and oral English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are a certified ISTQB tester
- Have an experience in performance/load testing using JMeter/Gatling/LoadRunner
- Have basic knowledge of Perl, Python, Bash, CSS or similar
- Are experienced in DevOps
- Know what Docker/Jenkins is and how it can help in testing process
- Are aware how Cucumber fits in testing activities
- opportunity to work for one of the biggest IT companies in the World;
- competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold;
- support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career - professional trainings, access to advanced knowledge bases, career counseling, clearly defined career path;
- flexible working hours and partly remote work.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.