- Design and implement analytical solutions ranging from data warehouses to advanced statistical and machine/ deep learning models accordingly to our client’s demand (both: international and local).
- Work in interdisciplinary teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies that deliver work in agile methodologies (at client localization, remotely or mixed).
- Range of your accountability, responsibility and autonomy will depend on your experience and seniority - we are looking for both experienced specialists as well and non-experienced talents.
- Are proficient in data management, have well developed SQL skills and have a command of DWH matters.
- Have experience with ETL tools, SAS Data Integration Studio is nice to have.
- Have very good command of English language (it is nice to have command of additional language, for instance German).
- Are great team player (it is nice to have experience in working in international teams).
- Have constant willingness to develop in the areas of data analytics and to deepen practical knowledge of tools such as R, Python, SAS.
- Technologically and personally developing projects for the largest Polish and global enterprises.
- Working with the latest technologies in the field of data analytics.
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools.
- Clearly defined career paths.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.