Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
What will you do:
Responsible for overall client / vendor communication which includes:
What will you do:
You will be responsible for overall client / vendor communication which includes:
- Directly interact and manage the day to day relationship with the Client for all matters relating to Payroll Services for their cluster of countries.
- Oversee the timely and accurate Payroll Administration service delivery. Responsible to get the reviews done and sign off for Payroll Services to be delivered
- Act as the primary escalation point on Service Issues. Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems. Perform “Root Cause Analysis” on issues and suggest appropriate action for current remediation and future control.
- End to End understanding of activities performed by Accenture for Client in various geographies and detailed understanding of Process metrics e.g. SLA, OLA, KPI, etc.
- Understand the risks associated with the process and the respective mitigation plan for each risk identified; foresee and identify risks in advance using prior payroll experience to mitigate risk before failure; highlight risks to supervisors that can be mitigated.
- Raises quality and/ or scope issues which may impact delivery and streamline decision-making processes where possible.
- Ensures progress, issues and agreements are properly documented and acted upon.