Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Working as part of a team to design and implement enterprise level dynamic web applications such as media portals, content management systems, e-commerce sites or banking portals
- Translation of User Stories into source code on various technical platforms and within waterfall or agile delivery environments
- Integration of established 3rd party services such as video content management solutions, Cloud infrastructure service web analytics or commercial transaction service providers
- Support the ongoing refinement of development and front-end methodology.
- Opportunity to work with the latest tools and continually learn and develop your skillset.
- Develop client-facing skills working closely with our client business and technical teams
- 1 to 5 years of professional web development,
- Experience in dealing with cross-browser compatibility issues, web application debugging and perfomance optimization,
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS,
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, subpage updates and AJAX,
- Dealing with SEO principles and their application,
- Experience with WebGL web applications is an advantage,
What we can offer:
- Apart from the obvious, such as generous benefits package, you will also get:
Chance to be part of projects that are considered to be the most advanced and innovative in its category
You will gain exposure to latest technologies and have a chance to grow into expert in your field
Internal and external trainings
Clear career path and opportunity to work in international environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.