Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Digital, Consulting, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
We are looking for an ambitious Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Technical Consultant ready to take on new challenges. As industries head towards Manufacturing and Factory Digitalization, MES systems stand in the center of manufacturing excellence.
The opportunity involves occasional consultancy work at different customer sites across the world.
• Provide general MES Functional Consultancy
• Requirement gathering, design, configuration, testing and deployment of MES solution
• Interaction with Subject Matter Experts / plant users / various stake holders for AS-IS study of current landscape and define, design TO-BE plan for MES
• Interface design - ERP / MES / Control systems,
• Work with teams of MES integrators to develop client specific requirements
• Develop Customer Requirements
• Prepare functional specification