- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for Analyst or Consultant position
- Solid knowledge and direct experience in leading transformative changes in digital or analog customer service: Customer service process definition, functional / technical design for and implementation of / changes to underlying technology/ genesys contact center software, customer experience design, Next Generation Customer Care (NGCC),
- Overall understanding of how to drive performance (e.g., improving customer experience, improving revenue through superior service, reducing cost-to-serve)
- Experience across customer service channels (e.g., face-to-face interactions, call center, IVR, web, mobility), and knowledge of how cross-channel customer interactions impact the customer's experience
- Experience with artificial intelligence, chatbot
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (incl. process mapping, process documentation, data analysis, presentation for senior stakeholders)
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required
- Very good level of the other foreign EU language e.g. French will be strong asset German, Italian.
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Get inspired by our Capability Network colleagues: watch now
When applying please enclose the below statements:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.