What we are looking for?
Key competencies and skills:
- Experience in selected various cybersecurity areas such as: Information Security strategy, Identity and Access Management, Cloud Security, Network Security, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Information Risk and Governance, Cybersecurity IT Architecture, Incident Monitoring and Response, SIEM systems, DLP Solutions, BYOD security, Data Encryption, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Good understanding of GDPR and NIS directive in terms of information security controls,
- Knowledge of information security control frameworks including: NIST, ISO 27000 series, COBIT and OWASP
- Information security certification such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA or equivalent is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of modern security technology trends and how they can be applied to companies to address real cybersecurity challenges and support business goals
- Very good interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Experience in consulting environment or at high tech companies providing services for external clients.
- Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken) is required.
- Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French would be strong asset
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annually) of time and could be more. Travel is often required - typically full-time weekly schedule Monday to Thursday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend at home location (Poland; applicable for Europe based assignments).
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects by travelling to various locations around the world.
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.