Job Location: Wrocław
Regional Description: Polska
Job Number: 00588283 00588283_pl
Do you want to be part of reinventing digital video? Do you have a
passion to learn and work with cutting edge technology? If so, join Accenture
Digital Video Wroclaw where together we can
make new ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies.
Our Wroclaw office is a Center of Excellence, responsible for ensuring consumer video devices are capable of moving at webspeed by applying modern development methodologies and state of the art automation technologies. Our focus is on helping leading broadcast, pay-TV, and communication service providers build successful digital video businesses.
Accenture Digital Video is a global industry leader with a 20-year track record of advancing video technology and business innovation, supported by a global workforce of more than 2,000 dedicated professionals helping clients succeed in a complex, volatile landscape.
Embedded Software Engineer
Choose a career at Accenture and you will enjoy a creative environment where interesting, meaningful work is part of daily life.
To support the rapid growth of Accenture Technology in Wroclaw, we are looking for Embedded Software Engineers to join our highly skilled development teams.
As part of a growing team, you will:
• Produce comprehensive design documents.
• Develop and test software for TV devices.
• Work with project managers, team members and clients to solve technical challenges.
• Provide sales support.
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
· Good oral and written communication skills in English.
· Strong team work and ability to work in distributed international teams.
· Willingness to travel.
· Passion to learn and to work with new technologies.
· An interest in Digital TV technologies.
· Familiarity with industry standard software development processes and version control systems.
· Experience working with Scrum or other agile frameworks is an additional advantage.
· A minimum of one years’ experience in some of the following:
Your spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. Benefits include:
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: email@example.com including the position number in the subject of the email.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Services Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city