- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- A minimum of one year of experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Embedded software development, either for device drivers, protocol stacks or embedded applications (C/C++) in particular for customer premises equipment (CPE) devices
- Embedded product integration and system testing
- Digital TV (e.g. DVB), IPTV, networking standards
- Linux; drivers, networking, kernel, multimedia frameworks (e.g. GStreamer), application frameworks (e.g. Qt)
- Audio/Video/Media streaming over broadcast or IP channels.
- DRM/DVB-CA implementation
- Build & test automation
- Willingness to travel internationally to customer sites (Germany) is essential (80%)
- Familiarity with industry standard software development processes and version control systems
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Passion to learn and to work with new technologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- A strong interest in Digital TV technologies
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed international teams
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Work with the leading-edge technology for large international customers
- Dynamic, international working environment
- Diverse technical and management career paths
- Mentor, who will help you fully exploit the development opportunities in the company
- Attractive training package (including international training), as well as permanent access to a comprehensive knowledge base and the assistance of international experts
- Inclusion and diversity value - we have received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity
- Benefits package: private medical care, lunch vouchers, sport club card, life insurance and personal accident insurance, ability to use the corporate credit card AMEX Gold
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”