- 2 years of experience in Java programming (Java, JEE)
- SQL knowledge at level that allows freely read and analyze data in the database
- Experience with ORM and JPA aspects
- Experience in working with source control management systems (Git/SVN)
- Experience in developing webservices integration
- Experience of working with IDE: any of IntelliJ, Eclipse
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with tools like Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins
- Knowledge of build automation tools like Gradle, Maven, Ant
- Experience in working with application server
- Experience in Unix\Linux environments
- Experience in working with any kind of Enterprise Service Bus (OSB, Talend, etc)
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career
- Professional trainings, access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold, relocation package
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: Lodz.Recruitment@accenture.com
including the position number in the subject of the email.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.