- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Drive development of new, cutting-edge service on the market
- Work with prestigious global brands and organizations worldwide
- Provide deep and strategic industry and functional expertise to help our clients target and deliver new sources of value and confront their most strategic challenges in Packaging area
- Work on large projects addressing strategic business needs across value chain
- Support development of new team and skills in Capability Network Warsaw
- Dynamic, very often changing and challenging, but also – supportive, enjoyable, diverse (50/50 men and women) and secure international working environment
- Super-fast learning curve (depending also on You) both in hard business and soft skills
- Opportunity to visit many international client sites (mostly in Europe, but not only) and learn foreign working environments
- Very competitive and rewarding pay on merits, benchmarked with the market
- Permanent employment contract
- Minimum Master degree from top Universities, 4+ years’ experience within packaging industry (preferably across various functions: Packaging R&D, manufacturing, sourcing)
- Additional experience within consumer goods, industrial equipment, automotive, chemical or similar industries would be an asset
- Working knowledge of specific commodities and spend categories (focus packaging categories: corrugated, paperboard, printed flexibles, glass, plastics)
- Consulting, and project delivery experience is required
- Project delivery experience in cost optimization and improvements in the following areas:
- Key Packaging industry cost drivers and levers optimization
- Packaging Value Engineering
- Packaging sustainability
- Packaging Innovation
- Packaging new product development
- Supply Chain cost improvement
- Strategic Sourcin
- Knowledge of both packaging suppliers and clients related market (regionally and globally)
- Training/coaching experience would be a strong asset
- Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving and stressful environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing to travel c.a. 60% (annual) of time and could be less or more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad in EU and outside with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland).
- Flexible - Remote work from home office is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 1 day ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.