- Minimum Master degree from top Universities, 4+ years’ experience within packaging industry (preferably across various functions: Packaging R&D, manufacturing, sourcing)
- Additional experience within consumer goods, industrial equipment, automotive, chemical or similar industries would be an asset
- Working knowledge of specific commodities and spend categories (focus packaging categories: corrugated, paperboard, printed flexibles, glass, plastics)
- Consulting, and project delivery experience is required
- Project delivery experience in cost optimization and improvements in the following areas:
- Key Packaging industry cost drivers and levers optimization
- Packaging Value Engineering
- Packaging sustainability
- Packaging Innovation
- Packaging new product development
- Supply Chain cost improvement
- Strategic Sourcin
- Knowledge of both packaging suppliers and clients related market (regionally and globally)
- Training/coaching experience would be a strong asset
- Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving and stressful environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Dynamic, very often changing and challenging, but also – supportive, enjoyable, diverse (50/50 men and women) and secure international working environment
- Super-fast learning curve (depending also on You) both in hard business and soft skills
- Opportunity to visit many international client sites (mostly in Europe, but not only) and learn foreign working environments
- Very competitive and rewarding pay on merits, benchmarked with the market
- Permanent employment contract
If you are passionate about Packaging, would like to drive development of new, cutting-edge service on the market and if you are keen to join dynamic, consulting team please contact us as soon as possible.
If you prefer email please include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.