Job Location: Warsaw
Regional Description: Poland
Job Number: 00548556 00548556_en
The Identity & Access Management team (within the Security Consulting department) deals with designing, optimizing and implementing solutions related to identity management. Our experts help clients optimize processes and implement systems to manage access to IT resources in companies.
Join Accenture Security Team! We are looking for passionate, tech-savvy and innovative professionals!
What will you do?
You will be part of the technical team responsible for implementing systems for access managing to IT resources in companies. Your tasks will include:
· analysis, designing and implementation of access management processes in the largest Polish and foreign companies (e.g. management of the identity lifecycle, requesting for access, creation/modification of the account, management of role definitions, review of entitlements)
· implementation of a central identity and user access management system using leading technologies
· construction of mechanisms related to logging (authentication and authorization mechanisms, single sign-on mechanism and multi-factor authentication)
· preparation and implementation of connectors - mechanisms for integrating the identity management system and access to managed systems
What we expect from you?
• knowledge of the Linux system
• knowledge of databases and application servers including Tomcat, JBoss
• mobility (projects are implemented in Poland and abroad)
What we can offer you?
• getting knowledge of applications and systems, e.g. Active Directory, Databases, development systems, SAP, HR systems
• access to the most modern IT security solutions
• professional training (available in Poland or abroad) and acquisition of key market certificates
• ability to participate in international projects
• competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city