WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Master degree from top Universities, preferred postgraduate, MBA
- 6+ years of overall industry and consulting experience and international exposure on finance transformation sector
- Experience in finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases (Assess, Design, Build and Deploy)
- Experience with either one or more of ERP financial applications (preferably SAP or Oracle) from a Business Analysis & Functional Design perspective is preferred Working knowledge on IFRS / US GAAP
- Working knowledge on leading Performance Management solutions (Hyperion, SAP Business Objects, other EPM applications )
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”