- Collecting functional and technical requirements from system users
- Development of standards, processes and tools in the area of data modeling and supply processes
- Implementation of tasks related to data modeling areas, analytical data repositories and specifications of processes
- Quality supervision over the testing and solutions
- Preparation of test approach, plans and schedules as well as active participation in ETL process tests
- Min. 1 year of experience in implementing projects in the field of DWH / MIS / BI as a system / business analyst
- Very good knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Knowledge of the specificity of the banking sector (operating and business model)
- Practical knowledge of modeling methodologies for analytical data repositories (including Snowflake, Star-Schema)
- Practical knowledge of tasks related to data analysis and preparation of specifications for processes supplying DWH / MIS class systems / Data Marty / etc.
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Trainings and certifications.
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.