- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Working with global clients on implementation of major indirect tax transformation solutions
- Identifying and documenting business requirements, creating functional designs, developing testing scenarios
- Creating process and data flows
- Implementing tax systems
- Performing prototyping and testing
- Assisting in the quality assurance process
- Conducting (or assisting with) training
- Defining support procedures
- Developing documentation related to the implementation of a tax system
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for a position of Analyst (2+ years of relevant experience) or Consultant (5+ years of relevant experience)
- 3+ years of experience in end-to-end tax technology solution implementation including ERP (SAP, S4 Hana) sensitization, Indirect tax bolt-on (Vertex, Thomson Reuters (Sabrix) etc.) and tax compliance reporting (Tax Return Submission)
- 3+ years of experience in SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling
- 3+ years of experience in Standard SAP tax configuration and its integration to Sales and Distribution and Materials Management
- Experience in analysis and implementation of Tax requirements for indirect Taxes (VAT / GST / Sales and Use Tax) and Withholding Taxes including their integration with Supply Chain, Procurement, Purchase-to-pay, Record-to-report, Order to cash and treasury
- Solid understanding of the Indirect taxes lifecycle management (determination, recording, reporting and tax compliance)
- Experience in Requirements Management in IT Software Lifecycle Development environment
- Experience in Project management, Agile and Scrum in complex Business Transformation Programs
- Blueprinting and Localization experience (at least one full project lifecycle implementations) for Tax in different Geographies
- Good understanding of the Tax Technology landscape, trends and architecture
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel approx. 50% (annual) to client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland); Flexible - Remote work, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Workday Certified Data Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - QA/Test Lead
SAP Customer and Logistics Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.