Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals:
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
Meet the Life Sciences Team
As a Life Sciences professional in the Capability Network, you’ll work in areas such as Digital Marketing, Patient Services, CRM implementations, business process design and optimization. You’ll use your Life Sciences expertise to improve operations, solve complex problems and streamline processes. You’ll implement exciting new programs, and employ state-of-the-art methodologies to bring value to top Life Sciences clients across the world.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Life Sciences Analyst / Consultant, a typical day might include:
- Setting up digital marketing services and mobilizing them
- Participating in the design and delivery of digital strategies in the areas of Campaign Management, Social Media Strategy/Assessment, Search Engine Marketing, Multi-Channel Marketing/Design, Digital Operating Model, Patient Services
- Supporting the design of new CRM tools leveraging deep industry expertise and process knowledge
- Supporting CRM implementations for top LS companies
- Designing and delivering Change Management & Training strategies
- Providing industry expertise in various sub-segments of the Pharma/Biotech