- Experience in creating software using back-end technologies in Microsoft area: C#, .NET, WCF, Entity Framework with the knowledge of SQL Server database,
- Knowledge of an object programming and project patterns,
- Creating software using version’s control system,
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge,
- Practical knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Interest in programming in Microsoft technologies (Azure, MVC/WebApi or Office 365),
- Experience in creating websites for mobile devices using Xamarin technology.
- You will be working with the newest technologies,
- You will have clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company ,
- You will be offered competitive benefits package,
- You will have chance for professional trainings and certifications (Oracle, Microsoft, Java, IBM, SAP, Prince2, ITIL).
Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your manager to determine what skills you need and how to build them.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law