Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world. This practice helps deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients and pursue opportunities with greater flexibility and speed. Rapidly expanding, the Capability Network is a highly strategic initiative designed to reinvent strategy and management consulting, building competitive advantage on a global scale.
Capability Network Professionals:
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on, - and visit kariera.accenture.com/CN to become part of the next generation of Consulting.
Meet the Talent Development and Learning Team
As a Talent Development and Learning professional you will work at the heart of the training agenda in areas such as Training Strategy and Planning, Training Content Development, Training Logistics and Scheduling, Training Delivery, Training Evaluation and Training Implementation. You will use the best understanding of organizations’ business needs and people expectations to design, develop and deliver efficient learning journeys for top global companies of Fortune 500. You will work with people and for people leveraging the whole variety of learning solutions – from traditional ones (like instructor-led training sessions or e-learning courses) and video production to the most advanced ones (like Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, etc.). Moreover, you may tangibly contribute to or lead our local TD&L Practice development initiatives, task forces and small teams on projects at the later stage.
As a Training Analyst | Training Development Analyst | Content Development Analyst in our TD&L practice, a typical day might include:
- Being a part of the training, learning & development workstream during large organizational change projects
- Collaborating with clients’ Subject Matter Experts to build the training content
- Developing training materials using varied authoring tools
- Delivering instructor-led training and providing train-the-trainer sessions, also in a virtual setup
- Supporting logistics and operations of the training space during projects of various scales
- Supporting design and development of new tools and personal or organizational development ideas in the training space
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as knowledge sharing, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change