- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is required, additional European language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Initial insight into Instructional Design with consideration of training specifics and learning models and theories, e.g: ADDIE, ARCS, Blooms’ Taxonomy, Kirkpatrick's Four Levels of Training Evaluation
- 2+ years of experience in Learning content design and development in any subject (business-, academic- or hobby-related) with the use of at least one of the following authoring tools: PowerPoint, Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, WalkMe, Assima, EnableNow
- Well established analytical skills, time and priorities management
- Previous experience as a trainer in any training delivery space would be a strong asset
- Learning & development experience in the context of change management/ERP, CRM and HR systems implementations (SAP / Oracle, SalesForce, SuccessFactor, Cornerstone, other) would be a strong asset
- Exposure to one of the following learning areas would be a strong asset: digital learning, e-learning, social learning, mobile learning, gamification and learning games, knowledge management, learning management systems
- Team player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills; easily establishes relationships
- Determined and stress resistant; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Passion for learning; open-minded and proactivity in action personality
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing to travel c.a. 60% (annual) of time and could be less or more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad in EU and outside with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland).
- Flexible - Remote work from home office is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.