- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Conducting AS IS analysis of business-related processes
- Working with clients to create a list of requirements for the TO BE solution
- Designing new solutions and new capabilities based on the requirements list
- Implementing process and IT solutions for Supply Chain functions
- Acting as a project manager and taking responsibility for the implementation phase
- Developing target Operating Model
- Sharing your functional knowledge of business requirements and standards
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Managing global teams of internal and external stakeholders
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Permanent employment contract
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Ideally experience designing and implementing planning and fulfillment systems
- Systems functional knowledge of JDA ESP, E2Open, Kinaxis RapidResponse, JDA, Kinaxis, Quintiq, or SAP APO: technical/ key user knowledge and willingness to grow as a SC technology expert will be an advantage
- Consulting and project delivery experience - preferably one/two projects in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, S&OP, Production Planning / Scheduling, Inventory Optimization, Warehousing or Transportation
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required. Very good level of the other foreign EU language e.g. German, Italian, French will be strong asset
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing to travel c.a. 70% (annual) of time and could be less or more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.