- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Focused/specialized in the following areas:
- Preparing customer journeys in the areas of sales, marketing, customer care and billing based on the market knowledge and on the specific customer situation;
- Analyzing sales, marketing, customer care, billing processes and proposing changes and/or simplifications to those processes based on customer situation and on the market trends considering technical limitations of the IT systems supporting those processes;
- Collecting business requirements for the analyzed / changed processes and discussing them with the technical team members for possibility of IT implementation;
- Involvement in the Business Readiness and/or Business Deployment preparation, execution and monitoring activities
- Knowledge of leading CRM / Sales force automation / Billing / Digital online systems will be an asset
- Solid telecommunications, media or high technology industry background work experience in a Telecoms/High-Tech company or in the Consulting company.
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – You will enjoy:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Permanent employment contract
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing to travel c.a. 70% (annual) of time and could be less or more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
If you prefer email please include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”