- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Hands-on experience working within the Sourcing & Procurement field and transformational related topics within industry or consulting
- Should have a good understanding of at least one key e-Procurement tools (e.g. Ariba, Ivalua, Coupa) as min. Key User. Experience with system implementation will be strong asset.
- Solid understanding in any of the following Sourcing and Procurement specializations: Global and Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Transformation, Procure-to-Pay Processes Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management, Category Management, Spend Management Solutions
- Experience in Project Management preferred
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Skilled in using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, MS Access
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required
- Good level of the other foreign EU language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish will be strong asset
Key responsibilities may include:
- Participating in Project Management activities (PMO, status calls, operational committee)
- Addressing both strategic and operational Sourcing and Procurement topics
- Supporting team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Supporting process design activities, formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized requirements (Workshops, Agile prototyping…)
- Supporting implementation activities for organization, processes and business content
- Supporting Change Management activities to prepare the client for deployment and adoption (Change Program, Operating Model & Organizational alignment, Communications, Trainings…)
- Executing Supplier Enablement methodology (Supply Base segmentation, Communications, Connectivity…)
- Supporting the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, developing key insights / findings, and proposing solutions to Procure to Pay issues.
- Coordinating Master Data activities with the client and the technical teams
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.