Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- analysis of the current way of working
- innovating the processes using the technology toolset
- deploying and implementing automation solutions
- collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- graduate in business and/or engineering
- experience in process analysis and improvement; LSS GB certification is a plus
- basic computer programming skills and familiarity with programming concepts
- knowledge of at least one enterprise suite (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- English is a must, proficiency in other European languages is highly desired
- passion for modern technologies and strong business acumen
- willingness to learn
- willingness to travel (up to 80-100% of working hours spent at client locations)
- easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- digitally savvy; continuous learner
- strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- willing to travel and work at international client sites
- a transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- a supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- a global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- a bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- permanent employment contract
- headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- willing to travel c.a. 70% (annual) of time and could be less or more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.