- Minimum bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Multimedia, Animation, Graphic Design or other commercial art degree or relevant agency/work experience
- A well-crafted and curated online portfolio
- Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint
- Thorough understanding of graphic design principles, including layout, color theory and typography
- Experience working with brand guidelines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Motion design skills are a plus
- Strong design vocabulary and ability to translate visual ideas into written language and vice versa
- Web design experience including HTML and CSS is a plus but not required
- Enjoy diversity in your work and can juggle multiple projects
- Natural connector; ability to establish a good relationship with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoy the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciate a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; eager to learn continuously
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work on an international scale
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work. Possible international travel to client location (international or domestic).
- Flexible - Remote work from home office is an option and it is dependent on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large transformational projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.